I'm 16 years old and now I'm very worried because I have a large growth on the inside of my vagina. It is further up inside there, and it does not hurt at all unless you touch it, then it hurts very slightly. It is about the size of a large cherry. The big size being why I am so concerned. It dosen't hurt when I have sex, like I said maybe only slightly. I know I should go to a doctor but I can't for at least three weeks. Is it a cyst? Or could it be something else. Please help me, I am very worried.

I'm also 16 and have the same soooo i'm thinking it's fine lol ive searched round the net and it seems to be common so i don't think u or i should be worried at all. if it hurts more or gets bigger see a doctor. hope this helps! :-D

muahaahahahahahahhaahahah go to a doctor weirdos and ur to young to be having sex! :$

its probably your cervix. if it is then its supposed to be there and you shouldn't worry!