I'm 15 and my right testicle Is a good bit bigger than the right had it for a good while though and would of felt sickness by now if it was something serious or TC. I'm also afraid of going to a doctOr cause I do not want bad news. But I don't feel any lumps just a bit big and the slightest mis shapen. Reply would be appreciated.

Hi Guestspeaker,

Some variation in size is normal. If there is a significant size difference you should get it checked. I'm not sure about "misshapen" but if it seems to have changed at all, you need to get checked.

It's a quick exam. Don't be embarrassed by the exam the doctor has seen everything before. Besides, if it is something bad, which I don't think it is from your description, the sooner you find out the sooner it can be treated.

Hope it helps.

Keep us posted, OK?

still havent got it checked but its clearly nothing bad seeing as i feel fine so i might just get it checked out