Well during the time I had my apendix taken out my right testicle grew really big and it kind of hurts espically when i walk (Had my apendix taken out 1 day ago) please help me, im very scared if i have to go to surgery AGAIN....

Also my left testicle seems normal and my right testicle is very big like twice the size, swollen and the skin doesnt feel like the left testicle skin...

Was it laparoscopic surgery?

They may have gone in along the groin line so as to hide any scars. The trauma from the surgery may have caused some of this. Some swelling near the incision sites would be normal however.

Hard to say for sure without knowing what they did.

Well idk because my ballsack is reaallyyy big right now, somewhat painful and i felt right testical pain first when i found out i had that apendix but im scared but i am going back to the doctor on the 27 so i will tell him when i go back. But do you think it could be testicular cancer? Im 13 and there is no lumps (i think ) and my ballsack grew really big and it kind of hurts not that much though only when i touch it or try to walk around

No, I don't think it is testicular cancer if it just happened. It must be due to the trauma.

Do you see any scar along your right abdomen? If not, they probably did it laparascopically. It means you're up and around a lot earlier but you can still get swelling.

Give it a few days and the swelling should go down.

Keep us posted.

ohkay i reay appreciate your help because for someone

like you to tell me that makes me feel not as stressed, but in more detail i had loporoscopic just like you said! Its called laporoscopic appendectomy. Thank you, ill keep you posted because i wont visit the doctor in 9 days so the least thing i can do is try yo figure out what is wrong with me, but the right testicle pain began before the surgery but got really big after it.

OK, I thought the testicle pain was after the surgery. Testicle pain can be a symptom of appendicitis.

oh, are you sure?? And if so should i tell my doctor when i go back or do you think the swelling in my ballsack will go away because really, my ballsack is kind of big right now and the first the swelling was on one side of the ballsack, now its more than half, is this normal?????

When you had the inflamed appendix, before the removal, you most likely experience the testicular pain because of it. Now that the appendix has been removed, the pain should diminish. You may still experience some discomfort due to the surgery but it will go away.

As to the swelling, it happens with any surgery. It can be attributed to the trauma, not just from the surgery, but from the inflammation of the appendix as well. In some cases bacteria, from the appendix, can cause some swelling. You have probably been prescribed an antibiotic to deal with that.

If the swelling continues to increase then give your doctor a call. It should go down shortly.

At this point, from your description, I don't see any cause for concern. I know it is uncomfortable for you. Keep monitoring it. If things change, then yes, contact your doctor.

Keep us posted.

Well honestly it only hurts when i stand up or sit down or i anything is in contact with it and for it to not hurt as much i have to walk like a penguin or sleep with my legs spread out, btw its been swelling for 3 days so idk when it will swell down or IF it will spread down. Also sorry for bad spelling+ grammar, im using my ipod and trying to be as clear as possible.

Some discomfort is normal after any surgery so do take it easy for a few days.

Give it another day then give the doctor a call and ask about the swelling. He'll know what was done and how long it should take you to recover. After 3 days I would expect that you'd see some improvement soon. Again, everyone is different.

Your spelling and grammar are fine.

hang in there. You will be OK.

I'm just scared what my doctor will say, like if he says i havr cancer or something is wrong eith my testis/ballsack and espicially simce i just had surgery..,

Please don't assume it is cancer. It is most likely a result of your appendectomy.

The swelling will go down. Your scrotum will return to normal. It just takes time.

Well this whole pain all began on the day my stomach began to hurt and it seems as it's only getting worse.... the pain hurts more than it did yesterday but idk. Ill post tommrow

Wait Mr dan do you think i could have hernia? Im scared and dont want to g to surgery again :( im only 13 and im to young to die!