I have red blotches on my arm which appeared on my arm several years ago. It causes no pain. When I massage my arm the blotches disappear for a couple of minutes. Also sometimes the blotches are gone but mostly daily it is there. I am thinking that it might have to do something with blood circlution. Does anybody know what this is?

For a year I have had dark red blotches on my forearms.They do not itch or burn. I do take Coumadin and that could be the cause. Poor circulation could also be the reason for them. They are very ugly and embarassing.

I also have been taking coumadin for almost 8 years, am only 29, and have red blotches on my (mostly upper) arms that have gotten worse over time. I also have rosacia, but was diagnosed with that before I started taking the coumadin. I am finally going to see a dermatologist about it, although it will only be for aesthetic reasons since the blotchiness on the arms does not hurt or itch.