I believe I have been going through alcohol withdrawls for the last several days. On Saturday, my skin, especially my stomach and chest, was covered with red blotches.

Hello there matissewoman,

Well it is possible that you are experiencing alcohol withdrawals but it is very important how long have you been drinking, and if you are drinking every day. It is possible that red blotches on your stomach and your chest are symptoms of alcohol withdrawal but there should be some other symptoms as well. For example shivers, cramps, feeling sick and sometimes even fever. If you are experiencing all these then you are definitely getting off the alcohol.

If this is something that you wanted then go for it, but if this is happening only because you are not capable to drink today than you need some additional help. I hope that you will resolve your problem somehow.

Hello I was a heavy drinker but I did have some wine Monday now octave small red spots on my belly what could this vec