Iam 37 year old female .one morning i found my left eye red and itchy ,the next day i had severe pain in my left ear i took steam thinkin it might b the cold as i had pain in throat as well ..i took pain killer and the ear pain is gone eye is still red and i feel my ear is numb or smthing...whats happening what to do ?

May be your ear is numb seems as sign of side effect of pain killer medicine you took, but do not get panic. Just consult your doctor immediately before you take any another medicine. Do not take any treatment steps without consulting a doctor. If you suffering two side problem.
For your eyes splash normal cold water in your eyes do it 2-4 times. Keep your eyes close and revolve it inside closed eyes. you will be feel little itchy but throws hot water outside as tears and your eyes will be clean. If it is not get cured then, consult eye specialist. Avoid drinking deep cold water will harm your throat. If you feel pain inside then do gargling with salt and hot-water.