Hi there! I put on some extra weight during last winter, maybe even more than I was supposed to. I have never had that much problems with weight but my new roommate, who is incredibly slimy, and gains no pounds, eats like a dragon. I have never seen anybody eat that much. Anyway, watching her always snacking something made me snack from time to time, eat late at night, and a lot of sweats. In the end I ended up the way I ended up-unsatisfied with my weight. So, I was wondering if lifting weights is good for weight loss. Is there anybody who could help me on the topic? Thx !!!!

Hello! Weight lifting is an excellent way to lose weight, you just have to know what you are doing. Beside exercise, you will have to reduce your food intake and forget about those snacks and late meals. If you decide to go to a gym, there is always somebody there ( a trainer ) who could help you at first. Weight lifting is not good for burning calories but can lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar, increase bone density, strength, endurance, speed and flexibility, reduce the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer, increase strength, endurance and agility. Don’t forget to seek instructions for losing weight before you start working out!!!! There are some rules, you know!!!!