Hi, I am your regular guy that can not keep up with any kind of physical activity. A lot of my friends are training in the gym. They suggest I join them. However, they also say that I should follow what they do; lifting weights. I am not sure that this will bring up my endurance. What do you think?

Hi, it would be good to start any kind of physical activity. I was once in your shoes. Even a simple soccer game was a huge problem. I could never keep up the paste. Also, whenever I was lifting anything a bit heavier, it seamed that I did not have the strength to hold the weight long enough. Then I made the needed step. I went to the gym. I advice you do the same. However, it is not just weight lifting that is important for endurance. You must talk to a professional trainer so that he can develop a workout program suited for your needs. You will see the changes very soon. I was much stronger after a month. The endurance improved much as well.