I looked it up it could most likely be bacterial vaginosis. It's just when your ph balance gets a little out of whack

YES! I've gone and still going through the exact same thing

YES AND AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE REASON WHY IS DOING THAT.

IVE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE

I hv that too I've been wearing panty liner for 10 years everyday and this just happened this past week everyday. I'm also 15 weeks pregnant but that shouldn't be the explanation...

I have the same thing. I'm thirteen years old and I'm a virgin it doesn't smell or itch. I told my mom since this is the first time it's happened. She says that since it doesn't stink or anything like that I should be fine. But I don't know for sure.

same problem. looked it up. one site said it is bacterial vaginosis, or an imbalance of bacteria in your system. the recommended probiotics, avail. over the counter. that is what I plan to try. ☺️

Thanks for the info I had this happen before my period 2 weeks ago and yesterday after my period for the first time. I'm 37 and a mother of 4 and have never had this happen before and wear a panty liner everyday for the last 20yrs. due to bladder leakage. Good to know

I took some Methylene blue and that made some blue discharge for 2-3 days. That's all I can think of. Maybe you took some in a drink or food? Or ate lots of blue food?

Hey I'm a virgin and currently going through this situation. Can you please let me know what happened. Did you find anything out? Or is it still happening?

Can you please update me on your situation

I have the same problem I'm 17 and I have PCOS and I've been getting blue dots on my underwear for a week and now my period came and it's brown and I haven't been able to figure out why the blue discharge/dots

I'm age 73 and the blue/green started about 3 weeks age -- so it may not be related to being a young virgin or having it appear after periods. It is a little disturbing to see, but doesn't itch or smell and there is no discomfort. It's not related to sex either -- if you get my meaning.

Hello. 4 weeks ago I fell from 12ft high, on my elbow, torso and back. Complete elbow break now has permanent pins, ribs are dislocated and fractured a lumbar and broke the tips off the rest of the lumbar.
Ever since the fall, I have the same blueish light green tint secretion on my panty liners. No odor, nothing but the color. I'm very healthy with no history of vaginal or urethral infections. It's a little scary since .Im still unable to walk well with much torso bruising. The home health care nurse had asked me to go to my doctor early before next scheduled appt. May be related to gall bladder or liver injury. I'm calling Monday to go in. Sorry can't help you more

Yes! All what you said is happening to me. Don't know why? Also a virgin.