I was seeking an answer to this myself, sorry my research is not bringing up any thing. I really don't have a discharge, I will notice a blue streak stream on panty liners or underwear. No odor or itching either.
Some people seem to think it's related to hormonal imbalances. Nothing definite.

I've had this similar experience, and ofcourse as soon as i found out about this i visited my local gp.. My gp told me that it has happened from an imbalance of good bacteria and bad bacteria, and there was a build up of yeast.. The gp told me that this occurs when that area is too moist, your vagina should be clean on a regular basis, so yeah, that area should be kept dry.. Btw, this can also be called thrust pain, and there is a cream for it..
P.S. This happened to me when i was 13, which was like 3 years ago, lol.. i can understand the situation and how uncomfortable it may seem.
I HOPE THIS HELPED!! although my answer came in a bit too late...

Recently received a solution to navy blue discharge. I was prescribed a vaginal gel to insert once a day for a week, eat yogurt and take a probiotic. After 4 days discharge got heavier, but after day 7, it was gone! I had the discharge for 3 months every night...now it's clear!
I hope this helps you.

About a month ago, I fell off my road bike. I broke my left clavical and had to have a metal plate put in. This week, I've had the bluish green discharge. I'm thinking it has something to do with all the antibiotics as well as being bed ridden for weeks. I do plan to see my gyn soon though.

I am a 72 yr old woman. Had the same bluish green color on my panty shield. (Wear them always). Went to an OB doctor who did a culture - result negative. The it disappeared for at least over a year. And just this morning it happened again. I should experiment wearing just underwear, without a liner, to see if it has anything to do with the panty liner.

So it's just basically a yeast infection mixed with the vagina being too moist ?

Do you have an update regarding this topic? I found your answer the most valuable for you have seen the dóctor. I am currently experiencing this situation, and aside from it is a week-delay in my menstruation. I am like the others, afraid to go to the dóctor and find that I have a problem. Tho it seems it's the only way to know what this case readily is. I am diagnosed with PCOS, so I think it is correlated.

I’m gonna say this straight up. My doctor flat out told me only two things that are green come out of the body. 1. Snot. 2. Gonorreah.

Hi.actually I have got the same problem 10 days soda. Blue discharges. It's itchy but no smell. I'm virgin too. But I search and read that it might be happened because of excessive salt in the body. Right now I have a kind of pneumonia and severe asthma and I noticed these discharges after taking antibiotics for 12 days along with neupolizer (ventoline and pulmicort and saline water).

This has happened to me

I recently just did and it got worse and darker as the day progressed. Am worried cause I don't know if it's harmless or not