Dear all,

I've been having green discharge for a couple years now but I've gone to three doctors/gynos and they could not figure out what is wrong. Some say it's normal; others don't know why. It started out yellow/white and is now greenish/yellow. It's not STD's, yeast infection, or bacterial vaginosis. This whole situation makes me really uncomfortable especially when I want to have sex because I feel like I have to go to the bathroom to clean my lower area before I do it.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I've been having the same problems for many years now, it's been extremely frustrating not being able to figure out what the problem is, I have been to the gyno many times first she thought it was a yeast infection, then bacterial, so I took medications for both and there was no improvement so I went back and had more tests done, everything came back negative and she just basically said it's normal for me, when I know in fact there is no way it could be normal. I too find it embarrassing, it doesn't bother me physically but emotionally it does, I just hope it's not going to cause me issues in the future for the time that comes when I want to have children. Nothing I seem to do helps, sorry I can't give you any good suggestions but I'd just say stay away from douching so that you don't get any further infections.

You might want to try RePHresh that u can get at the local pharmacy. It will maintain balance of your PH, which can get off balance with sex, douching, or even your period. My doc recommended it - i told her it's pretty expensive because you buy them and it's a gel you put in every 4 days or so, and i told her it's too expensive. She said just use it once a week and see if that works. It's preventative, so if you have a ph imbalance, you will have to see the doctor. The doctor can also prescribe a pill for you to take as a preventative as well.

Hope that helps