i've had my period for about 3 weeks. since i started when i was 11 years old, it has always been irregular. i always skipped about 3 months before i start. then when it was time, i would come very heavy for about 5 or 6 days and then it will eventually stop. but now i haven't stop for 3 weeks but it only comes very little and the color is a little dark red, its not bright red. everyday, it will slightly come, but lasted 3 weeks. this is the first time that it has lasted this long so tell me if you guys have any suggestions! thanks!

This happened to me once before, it was after a couple months that i started. It's perfectly normal because i went and asked someone myself. She said it's just because where you have missed it for so long your body needs to get used to it. And since it isnt so heavy like it was the same amount would come from a heavy 6 day length, to a 3 week light length, its all in the matter or your body, and if you are sexualy active. Glad if I could help.