I am a 42 yar old male, I  had an episode in the grocery store where I thought I was going to pass out, I didnt and I thought nothing of it. I had eaten so it wasnt low blood sugar. Three days later in an argument at work I slammed my fist down on my desk and all of sudden my head felt like it was blowing up like a balloon and I felt all dizzy and weak legged. This has gotten better over the last three weeks and episdoes are not as bad or as frequent as that one, but I do get these headrushes from time to time and fear them coming because they are scary. I have had a thyroid check, Lyme check, blood pressuer and an EKG all came back fine. I also had ad MRI and Catscan of the brain and it shows nothing. I can be totaly fine all day and then all of sudden just feel ligthheaded or a wierd swimming in the head sensation out of know where. I have no issues when sleeping or lying down. They think maybe anxiety but I can get an attack without being stressed out at all I can just be sitting there feeling fine and have one. Can it still be anxiety or a panci attack thing?  

Yes Sir, sure it can be anxiety related. I started to suffer from anxiety after I had a similar episode of yours. I was passing through a rough time when one night as I was going to dooze in sleep I felt this hot rush feeling coming up from my back straight  to the back of my head . My head felt like a hot balloon going to explode . After that I woke up feelin extremely hot with flushes and my heart started to pump fast and even my head was pulsating. Go to your doctor and check it out for more evaluation . If I were you that's the first thing I will do definately.....

Best regards,

Gil

I just wanted to let you know...I experienced the same thing you are describing...about 24 years ago...I am still here...and it was anxiety...the head rushes...scared me more than anything...they would literally start tip of my toes and travel up my body and then my head...The body is truly a very complicated piece of work...so amazing how stress and anxiety can affect the entire system or possibly just target certain parts of the body...but as I said...the head rushes used to scare me...I TRULY LEARNED TO ACCEPT THEM AND JUST WOULD SURRENDER TO THEM...I would immediately begin to relax my body and mind as much as possible...I learned that by NOT fighting them...I was really winning...they begin to disappear within about 4 weeks...KEEP GOING AND REALIZE THIS IS MORE THAN LIKELY JUST ANXIETY AND STRESS...TAKE CARE...Ismile4u...