What is antibacterial soap used for exactly? I know that is cleansing product, but what is the difference between regular and antibacterial soap? I can see the difference when I use that soap.

An antibacterial soap is a cleansing product designed to kill germs on the hands or body and it designed to safely kill germs and cleanse the skin. The difference is that this soap formulator must therefore consider the types of organisms the product should be effective against and how much time is required for the product to work. In addition, the product's aesthetic qualities must also be evaluated.

Antibacterial soap is cleaning product which contains active antibacterial ingredients which can kill bacteria and microbes. But against some sort of viruses antibacterial soap is the same as any other regular detergent and it can’t do anything to prevent any type of viral infection.

Triclosan is a common ingredient of antibacterial soaps and this ingredient can fight certain types of bacterium but not all of them so basically if you are using antibacterial soap and you see some difference you should continue. But if you are paying more for something just because of the label and there is no real difference than I don’t see the point. I know that most of my friends who have children are using antibacterial soaps.