My constant problem are chapped lips, and I don't go anywhere without lip balsam. Anyway, I do share my make up with friends and I just found out that one of the has some lip years infection I am worried that she could infected my make up and I could be infected because my lips are cracked…..is it possible? What I should do?

It's officially winter when everyone complains about chapped lips and while there is no question that cold weather and windy conditions play a big role in creating chapped lips, but you may be surprised to learn that a bevy of medical conditions may actually be to blame. So, all I can tell you is replace makeup and go check your self for years infection.. Yeast can live on lipsticks, lip and eye liners, eye shadows, mascaras, foundations and powders, also replace makeup applicators.