Hi, Im a guy with really full, dark red looking lips. I want to thin them out. Can anyone here recommend good surgeons in the SF Bay area that does reductions. Thanks!

Hey Droidian. How old are you? I mean why on earth would you want to reduce your lips?

Before you do anything drastic I will share a story with you. My best friend still has large and beautiful lips but when we were younger he was so unhappy because of it. He always thought that girls are laughing at him and that not even one think he is hansom and attractive. But after few years  those huge lips became his main weapon when he was trying to meet girls so I would recommend to you to wait a little longer before you reduce them.

And before you do anything do a little test and ask your female friends what do they think about your lips. Make a research and afterwards decide whether you want to pay all that money to lose something what was given to you by Mother Nature. Let us know how did the research end and what have you decide. 

don't you hate it when you have a question, and the first thing people do is act like you are a nut, though they have never seen your face they are already rebuking you?

that bugs me, man. anyway, I wish I could answer your question, I'm looking for the same thing. Sometimes full lips work well, for other people they can get in the way... thats just a fact.