I really want to get another lip reduction procedure done as I had one in 2001 and am not happy with the results, my lips still look extremely large. I have considered flying to Texas from Australia and having Dr Lam do it, or going to Yanhee hospital in Thailand and getting the surgery from Dr Sanit. Does anyone know anything about these two doctors and if they do good work? Also, I know this may be unlikely but has anyone gotten lip reduction surgery in Australia. Would save me a long flight :-D

Sorry, I don't know much about the cosmetic surgeons outside of the United States, but have you checked with your family physician for a recommendation? Sometimes your local area hospital will also have doctors that they refer to or trust with certain procedures. They may be a good resource for recommendations. My advice is to do a lot of research before committing to anything or anyone. When traveling outside of your country it is difficult to really know who is good and legit. If you have a friend or someone you know who has used a good doctor for this procedure in the past, they would be a likely candidate. It is so nice to know what you are getting into. Good luck and hopefully someone else can point you in the right direction.

I've heard of Dr Lam, he has a couple of videos on the procedure on youtube. He has performed it on several patients. I think he has a website with pics posted as well.

try dr andrew le . He is in Lakemba, Sydney, Australia.

were your lips very very big before the 1st surgery.