Hi! I have gotten a bit chubby and feel the need to lose some pounds - around 4 or 5, I guess. Do you have any thoughts on how I could do that in a week or under? I would certainly appreciate some advice because I am not sure where I should start. I look forward to hearing from you about weight loss.

It's easy to lose the pounds you want to lose, and yes, doing so in a week would be something entirely achievable. The big question, and something I think you need to consider before you start, is whether such quick diets will in fact keep the weight off, or whether they might cause more problems than they are worth. Personally, after trying just about every diet in the book, I have finally found a solid long term solution by doing something called calorie shifting. This way, you can still eat everything you enjoy, and you won't have to starve yourself or deprive yourself of the foods you love. It has been really wonderful for me, and I would recommend it to you too, if you are ready for a long term change in the way you eat!

Dude first of all you have to know and decide some thing like decide weight goal, plan diet program, know about body need and its structure. When you do that then it is easy for you to reduce weight and get attractive body.
Chose those activities which are simple but meaningful and less time taken. Do 30 mints work out with full passion.
Other like cardio running, jumping rope, jogging, bicycle walk these are also useful.
Eat less fat foods like fruits, lean meat, nuts and raw & boiled vegetables. 
Drink plenty of water like 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. 
Stay active all the day by keep busy in any work....