I think you know all too well what I am talking about - rolls of fat on the stomach. I've always hated them, and I admit to even judging other people for having them, but now I have fallen victim to the fat roll monster myself. Not for long though, as I have decided that I must do something about this! The big question is how. If you have any thoughts on the subject, I'd love to hear them.

Oh, I can totally sympathize with you on that! Losing the infamous rolls of fat is not as easy as it sounds though! I think part of the problem is that, once we get to a certain age, our bodies just change shape and there is much less we can do about that than when we were younger. Dieting and exercising might help, and I do think they are worth a try. And healthy eating is always good for you. But you might want to go into the venture accepting that you could lose the fight, and you need to learn to love your body just the way it is.