I'm 13 and I weigh 230lbs. I'm around 5'4. I really want to loose weight. I don't like the way I look. It is difficult for me to excersize because of school. I try eating healthy but I need more help on how I can loose weight.

Weight loss is a difficult thing for everyone. You're still young which is why it's great that you're trying to start this early! What's key to dieting is that you don't try and drastically change the foods you eat. Instead start slow and incorporate more healthy foods here and there into your daily routine. Start with fruits and vegetables and most importantly, try and avoid processed foods (like the sugary snacks that everyone loves). I'm 5'1" and I go to school for exercise and nutrition so I completely understand the difficulty of keeping weight off. But like I said, start like that and then you can find healthy foods that you enjoy eating. When it comes to exercising, try and find a half hour a day to fit something in. It's key that you exercise because that's not only going to help you lose weight but it will strengthen your heart and lungs which is the most important. Go for a half hour walk, you want to start at low intensity, and build from there until you can jog some. YOU CAN DO IT!!

I'm 13 also and 230lbs. I need to loose weight, I know. I do swimming but I need more help. I woul love if any of you could give me some more advice other than "eat good and excersice"

No need to worry- I have a diet that will work for you, i am talking with a consultant as the best way to put the eBook online for sale. If you can wait until Monday I will tell you how you can pick up a copy.

I did fatloss4idiots diet plan and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. And I've kept it off for almost 2 years now. I found it to be the easiest diet because it pretty much told you what you could and couldn't eat and you didn't have to count points or anything like that. What I lost really isn't typical for the amount of time I did it but I know others who have done it and they got really good results from it as well.