I need help losing weight. I am a 16 year old 5'11 male and i have went from 194 to 151 punds in several months. I still have a verry chubby face though and have belly fat still. i run 4 miles everyday and 100 pushups everyday. How can i lose my face fat and stomache fat? And how much should i weigh?

I recommend you do cardio at least 30 minutes a day for at least 3 days a week this will tone your whole body. You can also do ab exercises like crunches, sit-up, leg drops, and anything that targets your stomach. As for you face fat Drink at least nine 8-ounce glasses of water a day. Eat at least three servings of fruits and three servings of vegetables every day. I doubt you will but don't drink alcohol. Increase your intake of calcium such as yogurt or cottage cheese. Cut 250 calories and burn 250 calories. Eat as less salt as you can.  And do strength training. As for your weight you should weight between 140 and 175 you are at a good weight. And congrads on the weight lose!

This is a two-fold problemThe first part is that uiknle NRA members gang-bangers and amateurs are absolutely horrible shots that rely on the quantity of wussy 9mm rounds rather than the accuracy of a well placed.357 round to get the job doneThe second part is that uiknle the ill -equipped and understaffed small hospitals out in the sticks a well-equipped and superbly staffed big city Level I Level II trauma centers have an ER survival rate of around 95%i.e. if you get shot and wind up in a big city Level I trauma center with anything close to a heartbeat then you stand a 95% chance of leaving the hospital alive But at what cost ?What do you think were the long and short term costs to the Chicago Illinois USA taxpayer for the uninsured guy who got shot 28x by a 9mm and lived ?While a person getting shot 28x and surviving is not by any means an everyday occurrence , people getting shot multiple times and surviving is .and we all pay for their care.Our First Lady once got paid very handsomely for doing the job of turfing poor patients away from her for profit private hospital and over to the non-profit public hospitals down the block so the President is very much aware of what it costs to treat the uninsured victims of America's ongoing NRA approved gun carnage