Ok I'm getting straight to the point. I'm 19 weigh about 320 and I need to loss weight! My main concern is my belly area. I'm fine with my thighs and buttocks right now but my belly is horrible! I have tried all types of weight loss pills and diets and they just don't work. Somebody please help me

How tall are you?

It's not a surprise that your diet with pills or a diet in general did not work. That's because those weight loss diets are really bad for you. They are not going to make you lose weight, well not in the long run. Let me explain.

When you go on a diet, it's kind of a shock to your body. Your body got used to certain amount of calories. So by going on a diet and extremely reducing your calorie intake your body thinks that you have no food so it goes into "starvation mode". Which is basically a survival mechanism from our ancestors. Once you go into the starvation mode your body will greatly slow down your metabolism and turn everything you eat into fat.

So diet is not an option. I'm not saying you should keep on eating as you are now, of course, you need to regulate your nutrition a bit. And exercise of course.

Those pills, weight loss ones, are also very bad. Plus you develop an immunity against them after 2 months so there is really no point in taking them.

The best thing you can do for your body and your health is to eat more healthier foods like fruits and vegetables. Cut down on fast food and sweats.

Do you have any hobbies or something? What do you think about exercising in general?

i was 60 pounds overweight..i couldnt join the army cuz of that... but i have been doing insanity and going to the gym...now im 215..ive lost 50lbs in 3 months just doing insanity...gym and exchanging my breakfast and dinner for a protein shake..also my diet plan has been in not eating more than 1,500 calories a day..its hard work but trust me if i could di it anyone can do it as well..