Ok im 13 years old & i weight 165. I dance all the time. I hate running so please dont tell me to do that. I love to do crunches & yoga. I think well i know my down fall is the way i eat. I dont really eat when im hungry, i eat when im bored. I used to do that ALOT but ive cut back on eating when im bored. I drink water alot but i go to parties alot & i always end up drinking soda. In my culture alot of the food we eat can be healthy but they can also be very fatty. My mom doesnt really shop "healthy" but she does try to cut back on the fatty american food we eat. We buy celery & salads sometimes. I hate diets because i cant really stick to them. & i really wanna lose some weight before school starts in 4 weeks. I dont have to lose all 15 to 20 lbs. I just want somewhere to start. Can someone help with a plan that i can stick to that will help me lose weight??

If you hate running, why not try bicycling or stair stepping, or dance aerobics. The more you move around, the more calories that you will burn. The easiest weight to lose is water weight. Grapefruit juice is a natural diuretic that will help you lose excess water fast. Drink two glasses of unsweetened grapefruit juice or eat two grapefruits a day. Eating lots of lean meats and cutting down on high glycemic carbohydrates such as potatoes, pasta, rice will also help you lose weight. Also cut down on your fat intake.