Hi guys I'm 14 and I feel so self conscious when in around my friends and family even when I go to town can anyone tell me how I can loose some weight in around 2weeks thanks ..

Hi, its a good sing that you would like to loose weight and get in shape but i must tell you that there is no easy way to do it. You have to be dedicated and motivated and keep it up. Basically you have to change your life style. So the best way to loose weight is to start from some form of exercise like sports or gym. You could play basketball, soccer, tennis, anything you like. As for your eating habits, you dont have to change them much. Diets are not good for  you, they slow down your metabolism which in result will make you fatter. Only thing you could do about the food is to try to avoid eating after 7pm. Physical activity plus avoiding dinner and you will loose weight in no time. Good luck. 

Thanks for the advice is there any certain foods that will reduce my weight