Hi guys in 14 in October and I am 12 stone my friends at school are thin and everyone just takes the mick out of me I hate it can anyone give me advice on how I can loose weight, my brother used to be big but he lost a lot of weight from not eating is this the right way to loose weight Thanks reply asap :)

Hi, well its a good sign that you wan to loose weight and get in shape. I think the best thing you could do is to start some form of physical activity. You can swim, run, fast walk, or even start playing sports like basketball, soccer, tennis, table tennis or anything that you might like and it requires you to move. Also, do not go on a diet because it will damage your health and slow down your metabolism so you will actually gain weight more easily. Just try exercising as much as you can but continue eating as you ate before and you should loose weight fast and in healthy manner.