I have another 3 lbs to lose, after I went on a 10 day diet, and I am very proud of my progress. I think that the 3 lbs I would still like to lose should probably be lost through exercise and not yet another diet. What are your favorite exercises that will make you lose weight? I'd love some suggestions!

I was the lucky winner of the Sinful Pleasures Dessert Contest on Julie’s Raw Ambition last month and yesterday my box of goodies arrived in the mail: cacao nibs, vanilla beans, coconut butter, macadamia nuts, and agave nectar.
It was hot, humid and 83 degrees out. I took one look at those ingredients and thought, “Mmmm, chocolate milkshake!”
{ Funny, less than two weeks ago, the snow was falling and my thoughts turned to chocolate then too…see a pattern here? Hey, it’s a superfood, ya know! }

Super Chocolate Shake
1/2 C macadamia nuts
2 C filtered water
3 frozen bananas
3 Tbsp cacao nibs
2 Tbsp coconut butter
1 vanilla bean, scraped
1/4 C agave nectar
Soak the nuts in water overnight, then blend and strain through a nut milk bag. Pour milk back into blender. Add bananas, cacao nibs, coconut butter, vanilla, agave. Blend until smooth and creamy. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Slurp to your heart’s content!

It's really amazing and fast'n'simple way to loose weight!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed