Hello

I was wondering I started off at 126 and I was working out then. I became pregnant and gained 70 pounds. I am now down to 154 and it has stayed that way for awhile. I am eating healthy, and going to the gym 5 days a week. I know you say doesn't matter what you weighed before, but I can't seem to budge the scale. I am losing lots of inches though. If I keep doing what Im doing will I just gain lots of muscle and never be able to get that small again.? thank you

If you are losing inches and not weight, it is a good thing. At least it is in my opinion. It is actually inches that count.
Fat is much lighter than muscles and if you loosed fat and gained muscles, your scale could be showing more but the inches are saying that the fat is gone (or going).

I wouldn’t be worried if I were you. As long as you are eating healthy and exercising regularly, you are on the right tracks. The results will come inevitably.

In my opinion, exercising five times a week, especially lifting, could be a bit too much for a girl if you are not looking to gain a lot of muscles. Of course, it depends much on the exercises you are doing but you could cut down on three times a week. I find this perfect.

thank you,

I don't do weight training everytime I go about 2-3 times a week. I usually continue with cardio for a half hour everytime. Im just hopeing that if I don't lose the weight but the inches I will be able to get back into my size 25 waist jeans. I also do understand that it takes time, and I have been only 3 months post partum.