Hi. I'm 30 year old worried father and I would like to find out some stuff about the condition that my 6 year old son developed just recently.
You see, about a month ago we have noticed that he has a bit enlarged lymph nodes on his neck.
My wife and I have imidiately contacted doctor which told us that this is quite common and that it can be due to some throat infection. He also prescribed him some antibiotic but it didn’t help at all.
Instead of that, he also develop rash on his back and chest.
Any ideas what this could be? Please help!

Well, I have several possible answers to your question. First, it could be that bacteria that caused his throat infection is resistant to antibiotic and that’s why his condition didn’t improve. Instead of that, he could be allergic to this medication so I suggest you take him to doctor as quick as possible.
Another possibility is that your some develop this really rare condition called Kawasaki disease. I'm sorry to say but this is very serious disease.
The cause of Kawasaki disease is unknown and the symptoms are fever, pus in the urine, red eyes, intensely red tongue, rash, enlarged lymph nodes and abnormal liver test. It can be treated with immune globulin.