I don't know what's going on with my body. And i have had no appetite for almost a whole week. Everytime i try to eat something i don't want to eat it. and i don't know why.

ive had the same problem for about three weeks now, but not only have ive not been hungry ive been having other symptoms. try maybe eating something you absolutely love. even that may not work though. just try to eat something it will be hard to do but just put the food in. your body might want more after.

Loss of appetite can be a little worrisome but I think that what alexbaby1 has posted is pretty helpful. Sometimes you do just have to force yourself to eat for a bit to see that you do want to eat. SOmetimes it's just summer or other issues, like depression. I know that when the weather gets nice outside that I tend to eat less. I don't know if you're still around, but alexbaby1, are you able to eat now?

yes im still around. i get emails when a post has been made. but no im still barely able to eat and ive lost 10 pounds in about 2 weeks
, im trying to use my own help for myself but eating is really hard to do right now. but im getting my bloodwork results back, maybe my loss of appetite will be explained

yeah i have lost mine to.. but i am throwing up blood with it, i was thinking it was just because of an empty stomach. what did you find out about yours?

Sounds serious. Please see a doctor.