Ok, so I'm a 23 year old male.
For the past 2 years i've had this feeling in my lower right abdomen, about directly to the right of my navel, just under my rib cage.
I'm guessing you would call it pressure.. it feels like someone blew up a small balloon inside my abdomen. The feeling used to come and go, but now has become almost constant. I have occasionally pains in the area too but all in all it's more of a discomfort than anything.
I've been wanting to go to the doctor to have this all checked out,
but I am without insurance. I have a fear that it may have something to do with my liver, and i'm terrified about that but if that's so.. without insurance i'd have no way of covering medical costs for that. I'm just worried and confused and I'm really not sure what to do. So I'm hoping I can get some advice if anything from this site.. Thank you!

Relax. Go and get a box of fiber one cereal. Eat it twice a day and your IBS (which it probably is) will go away. Also, stress, alcohol, and caffein will trigger IBS. I used to have the same problem and was worried about my liver (I am a social drinker). I had blood tests and everything was fine. Drink a lot of water, watch your diet, and eat at least 20 grams of fiber a day and the pain will subside.