okay, well am 15 im a girl.. and im biesexual i dated my first girlfriend on May,12 2011 and well we broke up on november, now im dating my guy bestfriend for 6 months  i dont have anymore feeling for him anymore, and my ex girlfriend has a new girl that she likes ALOT! but i still love her and idont know what to do, me& her dont talk at all no more. and its very difficult we dated for 1 year & 6 months

Try a boyfriend .bisexual is a state of mind in ur age so try straight relationship it will be more pleasurable

Words from a Grandfather.....in other words old!

Honey, just give it some time. I know things might seem awful right now, but you would be surprised how these things usually work out...(one way or the other). You have heard the old saying, "turn it loose and if it comes back to you", well, you get the idea. If it does not, then it was not meant to be and you will find somebody else that needs you as you need them. Please keep your hopes up and your chin also....it will work out in the end, it almost always does.