Okay, so my story is kind of a long one. For a few years now, I have been watching both gay and straight porn, and can easily get off to both of them. I honestly think I like gay porn more. I am attracted to both guys and girls, maybe guys a bit more, but nothing for sure. I have no "real" experience with guys or girls. For a long time now, I have wanted to try things with guys and girls, because I think I may be either gay, straight or bi. I have many girls and guys that I am friends with, and are attracted to some of my friends that are both guys and girls. I honestly do not know if I am bi-curious or something, but really want to know how to act on any of my feelings. I have had plenty of sex dreams and a fantasy here or there including me having sex with guys and some with me have sex with a girl. I am a 16 year old guy in highschool, and would be very happy if anyone would comment and try to help me with my confusion. Thank you.

You should think about things before you jump to conclusion. Stop looking at stuff online, and go get some experience with people out there, after you've tried what you think is enough, you'll be qualified to make a valid decision.

Thanks, but the only problem with me trying to get experience with guys and girls and everything, is I'm not so sure how to go about doing that, especially with a guy, like what would I do ?

Just act normal, you are young. You dont need to be thinking about sex or sh*t like that! Just enjoybyour high school years and have fun, but dont tell any1 about ur thoughts (especially your closest friends). Apart from that, have fun with life and take it slow. Also, no matter what abybody else says, it is NOT bad to be gay, bi, or straight. NONE of them atlre sins.

just like look for gay forums and that sort of things- i'd like to experience gay sort of things also, i have oads of gay dreams and fantasies- i love men and i dont care what anyone else thinks and anyway your 16 you can just ask someone but i dont really know... only 13... and gay porn is just addictive- too addictive so try and keep away from it XD