I am 27 years old, i have been experiencing low back pain on my right side for a year. I have nearly constant nausea. i also have a pain in the right side of my chest sometimes radiating to my upper back. Ive had vaginal swabs doen - negative, urine sample, normal. Ive also had a chest xray which was clear, and a blood test to check for CA125 which was normal. Ive also had other blood tests to check liver and kidneys and red blood cells - all normal. I recently felt a very small lump in groin, had this checked by the doctor who advised this was nothing. I can also now feel more of a swelling than a lump in the right side of my neck. I am dues to have a pelvic ultra sound soon. i had some constipation but now my faeces look slighly clay like in colour - can anyone help. I just want to know whats wrong!!!!

You sound like me, did anyone ever reply saying what was wrong?

I am not sure sure, almost a year later, if you have any answers. I am not sure what it is, but all the areas in which you are experiencing pain and swelling are areas where the lymph nodes are located. I have been experiencing similar symptoms, with decrease mobility in my neck as a result of the swelling in the area. I am going for a CT scan and cervical xray today...if anything comes up I'll post it.

I am sure u r having STD.. plz check

i have all these symptoms and i have colitis (IBD) which is an autoimmune disease, i have only been diagnosed 2 years, but have suffered bad health for years, my main complaint is low iron which affects me in many ways... palpatations... dizziness....pain.... weakness... tirdness i could go on. i tried eating a high protein low sugar low processed low carb diet with supplements and i felt great.

I was wondering if you could tell me more about your symptoms of IBD and how did doctors diagnose you?

Ok boys and girls .listen to me. I have had symptoms like the ones you are complaining about for over 40 years.
I have suffered severely over the years .I went into depression a few years back and had a really hard time with that.
Well just to make a long story short i discovered about 2 years ago what was causing my problems.
I discovered that processed sugar was causing my problems. Stopped eating processed sugar and all my problems cleared up.
Hope this helps some of you

hello guys...i have xactly the same symptoms...i had all my tests done tlc dlc,liver,ultrasound and all...i told doctor that i feel my arms week,and i feel gidy sometimes and when i feel giddy i go to bed and then my neck gets heavy...then i had my neck xray done...and my problem cought dere..it was all due to cervical ...for more clarification u cn cntct me on _[removed]_.i m 22 year male

What was the problem

Have you been checked for Lyme disease?