Hi, I have problem and I dont know whit whom to share it. I dont have brother or sister and I am living with my father. I have problem with low self esteem. I embarrassed to speak about it with my dad. I have very poor opinion about myself and my capabilities. That, of course, makes me nervous and I feel anxiety. I should start working in couple of days, my heart is going wild now and I am worried what will be on the day of the job. My head hurts only by thinking about going to the job. What should I do?

Your problem with low self esteem is not something that you can fix in few days. First you must talk with someone. Your dad is closest person with you. Every parent has capabilities to understand his child. Try to explain him the situation and he will understand. We all have our fears and we are not perfect. If your anxiety is persistent maybe you can ask some medical help. About the job. Go and see what is going on. It is not question of life or death. If you need take some medication on that day to calm a little.