Hello. I have one problem and I hope that someone could help me to get over it. I'm 20 years old.
Just recently I have broken up with my girlfriend that I was with for about two years.
I don’t know why, but that brake up has hit me hard and I make a full of my self couple of times talking with her about possible reconciliation.
She has refused me every time and that also contributed to my self esteem knock down. Now, I'm afraid of girls in generally and I was wondering how to up self esteem once again?

You are right. I also think that man without hi self esteem cannot function properly because good self-esteem helps you to hold your head high and feel proud of yourself.
It is very important because on people with good self esteem everyday “ups and downs” affect only temporary.
Before you start with building your self esteem you must be sure that you can do it and you will succeed in your attentions.
You must challenge your inner voice that is telling you that you are not worth it.
Treat yourself as a worthwhile person.
Sometimes low self-esteem can feel can be difficult to cure and some professional help is needed.