I usually have a normal period same routine and symptoms every month but this month was a little different. My period came a few days early and instead of the light cramping n medium flow on Day 1 I had mild cramps n some spotting.Day 2 is usually no.cramps and a regular flow Days 3-4 r usually no cramps and a lil spotting or light flow. Well basically all 4 days I had mild cramps and just spotting on and off all 4 days. Is there a chance I may be pregnant my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex for thelast 2 years and I never had a scare or nything prior to this one.

It sounds like you could be pregnant. To be certain, pick up a HPT and test. If it comes out a negative, wait a week or two and try again. If you still are unsure, go see your doctor and insist on the blood test cause their urine tests are no different from the home tests. Good luck!

Thank you that helped alot