I have severe twitching to all 5 toes to my left foot to the point it keeps me from sleeping at night. Would botox help this condition? There is no pain involved but it is very troublesome to the point of keeping me awake at night. Please help if there is anything I can do about this problem.

It sounds like you need to visit your doctor.  Perhaps you have a pinched nerve that is making your foot twitch all night, and if it is that bad that you can't get any sleep than it is time to see the doc.  I don't know anything about botox helping a twitch but a doctor would know more than myself, I don't have a medical background.  I know a twitch is an annoyance so make that appointment quickly as lack of sleep can cause multitude of other problems and/or compound the foot twitch already.

I did consult my Doctor and he just looked at me as if I was crazy. That is why I am looking up research on the internet about twitching muscle. So far, the only thing I found is eye twitching and Benign Fasciculation syndrom. My next step is a visit to the Neurologist. Thanks though for your response.

Massage therapy or chiropractor might be of use to you as well. Something to check into and sometimes covered by insurance.

Did you ever get any relief from the toe twitching?