My left eye suddenly started twitching yesterday morning. I read on net that will stop within a week. I can’t wait that long. It is really annoying. I am not sure if I should see a doctor about it or just wait????

Same thing happened to me. Suddenly, four days a go my eye started twitching. This eye twitch still hasn’t gone away and before you ask, no, I haven’t gone to the doctor about it. I hate that, someone told me that these are caused by dehydration. It does go along with the caffeine theory.

i have the same problem now and i do not know what to do ?
i am afraid that it affect my cosmetic appearance ?
what can i do ?

i had this, i was in a maths class and my teacher sed my eyeball was huge, so i went to casualty with a huge eyeball. it had swelled up for no reason, bout a week l8r it went down but i had a constant eye lid twitch, it went on for bout 9 months non stop IT DROVE ME TO A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN but now its gone i just stopped thinknig about it meh URES WILL NEVER GO AWAY