Hey guys
I am posting here since you have disabled commenting on this video. I have a question about this video - Stomach Exercises for Women - 6-pack workout - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFRl8Mjyqo

I have just started to workout - I have some excess belly fat from my pregnancy left and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I have started jogging, and I am satisfied with the progress, I am also eating quite healthy, so I guess the only thing that's left is the abdominal workout. I found this Stomach Exercises for Women workout and would like to know how often and how many times I should repeat this workout. I really appreciate your answer! Thank you!!

Celebrity
Hi!
If you are a complete beginner regarding abdominal workout you might find this exercise hard to perform especially with legs totally extended , so maybe you will find it easier if you bend your knees slightly - that way it will be much easier for you to perform this workout.

This abdominal workout specifically is particularly good for lower abdominals and is actually targeting excess belly fat, especially if the critical area is the lower abdomen.

If you are a beginner - start slowly - 50 repetitions (5 sets of 10 repetitions) and stretch abdominal area between sets (cobra position in yoga is excellent for that!).

When 50 reps area piece of cake progress to 10 more repetitions, and of course add more exercises.

I hope this helps!