I need your advice and I would also like to hear someone who has done a liposuction. What can you tell me about laser liposuction of abdomen? How safe this procedure is? Is it effective? Is it expensive? Several of my friends have already gone through some sort of plastic surgery, made them more beautiful, should I do the same?

Plastic surgery is something a bit different then liposuction. Liposuction is eliminating the fat tissue from abdomen. I cannot say that you would not lose weight, you will, for sure. But for how long? How long before the old habits kick in again and you ruin everything in a matter of months. I would suggest you to change the way of life and use the money for something else, education for example.

Hello daffie,

I must say that I agree with Penelope. Liposuction is a treatment which costs, still, and it is not permanent. So if you do liposuction you will be thinner and for example you will be without fat on your belly but it is a matter of time when it is all gonna come back if you continue to eat junk food and lead life without physical activity.

Instead try to join gym, or try with yoga or Pilates. This is great way to lose excessive weight and to make you feel a lot better. And changing your nutrition is essential. You are aware of your bad habits so try to get rid of them. This is much better way than liposuction.