I have a small hard lump on my left testicle and it never hurts me. I have noticed this recently under the shower. My girlfriend is very disturbed with this and tells me that I should go to my doctor. I know she is right, but can you tell me why do I have this? I don’t want to lose my ball.

Large numbers of men have lumps on testicles. There are a lot of different causes to these lumps. Along backside of the testicles there is attached structure called epididymis. Nodules in the epididymis are almost always benign. One possibility is that you have an epididymal cyst. This structure is filled with fluid and it never goes away on its own. The only way it can be removed is by surgery, when it becomes enlarged and painful. During this procedure testicle is saved. However, you need to go to your doctor to know for sure what the case with you is.

I am from Africa on my left testicle there is one lumb it stay for two solid year after two heart again one lumb is added.but both of them are less pain, but the new one is more pain than the other. May be one will adde in the right testicle.please tell me the solution and what types of disease it consider