I have recently discovered a lump on my scrotum. It seems to be located just under the skin, and is not attached to either testicle (far from it; it seems to be attached to the skin). It was relatively small earlier, but I tried squeezing it to no avail, now I recently discovered is has grown to be about twice the size of a pea. If I squeeze it now, some liquid comes out of it, and it hurts a bit when I squeeze it (depends on the angle/where I squeeze it). I have never been sexually active. I will go get an examination as soon as possible, but in the meantime I'd like advice, and possible explanations as to what this might be, as I'm relatively worried.

Thank you for your help.

I tend to have a similar problem as well but mine dont grow as large as your's are. My doctor shrugged it off and said it was a blocked follical (pimple) but I dont think so. Hope your examination yields a positive result.

-Fox