Dear ,
I am a 15 year old south asian girl.i am not proper healthy.
.actually i can feel some lumps inside my breasts.And they are big in size.i mean it feels that my whole breast is a lump.But my both breasts are same in size..and the colour is also same..nothing can be seen from the outside.There are also some very little pimple around my nipples .But i dont thing that they are harmful.cause they are painless.But the lumps which are inside the breast pain when i touch it. when i wear bra i think then the pain grows.I have two lumps inside my right breast .One lump is in the upper right side of the breast and another one is in the lower left side of the breast.and left breast has the same thing ...i mean one lump is in the upper left side and another one is in the lower right side of the breast.Hope you will understand what i am trying to say.

I mean both of my breasts have the same lumps.And they are same in size and also in the same place.and my nipples sometimes become inverted ...but there is no nipple discharge.And my nipples are very small in size.....and i have also menstrual problems....My monthly period is not very regular.......i eat proper and healthy foods,but i dont have a healthy,grown up body....this is also a problem....

I have also a peanut size lump under my right arm almost from 2 years......but it never pains..it is very little and soft.it seems that its atouched with my muscels...........................i am very scared as i have the breast cancer symptoms...i havent cosult a doctor yet.Do you think its cancer?if its not then what is it?Please help me.i am very worried...hope this is not cancer...please reply as soon as possible.and please ask me if you need something to know.

Bye.

it is normal. dont worry much about it . it's only for this few years while you breast going 2 grow bigger then it suppose to be. so i think it's better that you prepare to have large boobs. you're in the growing stage.

You might want to have your Dr. take a look. When something is painful, there could be a problem somewhere.
I know kids have aches and pains when growing up, but pain in the breast
should be looked at. It's probably nothing, but it wouldn't hurt to have it checked. It may be lumpy breast tissue.

you should really go get that check out but i never heard of a young girl getting it.

Hi what is this if you have it on your nipples my name is terry hamilton im nothing but 13 years old and everytime i have a muscle shirt on it goes right threw it enoughing im scared