Couldn't find what you looking for?


The back right region of my scrotum has been painful lately. I found a small, hard, black scab looking structure. What is this? Should  I be worried?

Also, on the upper left of my scrotum is a painful mass, but it isn't discolored. What is that?


It could be harmless, it could also be something more serious. For example, varicoceles (swollen blood vessels) are a common cause of testicular lumps, or you're just experiencing heavy internal heat. There are other possibilities, could be an inflammation/infection, such as epididymitis or orchitis could also cause testicular pain and bumps. You may try to google diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, it has a website provides online service for free, you could consult the online doctors, i believe they may help you.