About 5 months ago, my lymph Node on the right side of my neck was very swollen and I had a sore throat for over 3 weeks. I don't have any health insurance, and I was very concerned so I went to the emergency room...well i walked out with a bill of over $1,000.00., and a piece of paper from the doctor that said I needed to get it checked because it was probably a tumor. He checked me for strep throat, and mono, everything came back negative. My blood count was fine.
Of course I didn't have the money to have it removed, or further checked, so I just waited. It went away after about a month. Then about 2 weeks ago, I woke up with a very bad stiff neck, the bump returned to the same exact spot, and my throat is sore. I also have white spots on my tonsils. I really don't want to go back to a doctor, as the first time was not helpful. Does anyone have any advise? Im really worried???