Hello. I'm 35 year old female which is very worried about her husband’s health. About a month ago I have noticed that he has some strange formations on his neck. In the beginning they were like small lumps and we didn’t pay too much attention on it.
But after some days these lumps turn into soft, shaggy and pinkish-white lesions.
This made him to contact his dermatologist and after few blood tests and skin biopsy doctor determined that my husband is suffering from son disease called lymphangioma.
This sounds a bit serious and I would like to find out more about it.

Well, I think you’ve deserved to hear the truth so I must tell you that lymphangioma is in fact tumor, but luckily-benign.
The lumps you have described are in fact structure consisting of a collection of blood vessels and lymph vessels that are overgrown and clumped together.
The lymphangioma is not serious condition but I must mention that no proven medical care for lymphangiomas exists.
A biggest problem is in their location- for example if it is located in throat it may lead to suffocation.
In other cases complete surgical excision will solve all problems.