hi, my boyfriend is nineteen years old. he has had somewhat large or oblong nipples since he was young. A few days ago he complained of one of the right nipple being very very sore upon contact. i was giving him a hung and he jumped back in pain. it hurts him quite a bit even when something like his shirt brushes against it. he says it has happened before and it went away one its own but he cant give me anymore information than that.

its swollen and larger than usual and its a much darker color than the other one. he says it huts his areolla, not the actual nipple.

he says it hurts slightly less today but he still jumps when its touched.
please help im worried about him

Hi guest, i am 24yr old male and suddenly yesterday my nipple began to become sore and swel, with a small lump under the swelling, today is still sore, has not changed shape but has slightly swelled more and gotten darker, hurts to touch too, any ideas?? u find out the issue with your boyfriend?

Tell him to stop jerking off