Hey,
I have a question! I am 13 years old and I have really big nose. This is frustrating for me and boys also teeze me because of that. I want to get a plastic surgery, but my parents are against teens and cosmetic surgery.
Need advice!!!!

I completely agree with your parents. You are definitely too young to have a plastic surgery. This phenomena of teens and cosmetic surgery is too broaden today. You are in the stage of your life when even if your nose were little, you would find sth wrong with it… so, wait a few years and than maybe plastic surgery, what do you think?
And sth else, boys teeze you, because they like you. That is the way boys in puberty react… They can be really assholes… Been there- know that…
Your body will develop, that is why teens and cosmetic surgery are not compatible. Your nose will probably be big the whole life, but you can decide later if you want to change it… Firstly, focus on some other, much more important characteristics.
My advice- wait for a few years.

Hey,

Hey I am 13 years old and I think anyone who has gotten plastic surgery shouldn't have done it. Its a train reaction! If someone gets it then another cuz they see them and think that they are ugly.... I understand how you feel but if you got plastic surgery then you'll be like the rest of the world and then what would you be?? O... I kno you would be plastic!! If a guy makes fun of your nose then they are rude and most people make fun of people because they have low self esteem!!! I would rather be hated for something I am than loved for what I am not...

i disagree. if ur life is being affected by sumthing that can be fixed then thers nothing wrong with it. however, if its no big deal then dont bother. its not worth the surgury and pain to get sum guys (who so obviously like you) to stop teasing.
i was 15 wen i had a nose job and to be honest im glad i did it. but still ther are days wen i think "gee y did i do this it looks worse then b4" and actually it looks exactly the same.

the moral of this is.. i found out that people love you for who you are. not ur nose. people dont love me more bcoz of it. thats just stupid:P no one even noticed the difference!

so dont worry sweety i bet your beautiful just the way u are and u dont need surgury.

Im 15 and i would like to know if there is any surgery that can make my forehead smaller its huge and people teeze me...

You should definitely get plastic surgery if you have a hang up about your nose -- but wait until you have finished growing. At 13, you and your face are still growing and changing. If you get your nose done now, it will probably look ridiculously wrong and "done" against the face and facial balance you will have settled into when you're finished with the growing process.

I would guess you need to wait until at least 17 or 18, maybe longer, before your face is done growing.

My name is Georgia and i have always been very shy because i thaught my nose was the biggest uglyest thing ever. I never liked to be turned side ways or get in any pictures because of my nose. Today i am proud to say that my nose is just the way that is it suppose to be and i am proud to be an indavidual and have a nose that is not like everyone elses pretty, straight nose. It is unique, and if guys are teasing you just ignore them because if they don't have enough maturaty to treat you like a person that God has made special in His image then they are just creeps. So think about this, are you made in the image of our Lord God? Or are you made by the people and your thaughts that tell you what ever it is that it tells you. I hope someone reads this and is at least takes little of this to heart. Thanks
~Georgia