Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I would like to find out some information about cosmetic surgeries.
You see, I have decided o have a nose surgery done because I'm not so satisfied with the way it looks right now. My nose is to big and narrow and I think that, this small operation will bring back my lost self confidence and help me a lot. In the past few months I've heard so many stories about surgery going wrong and I would just like to find out how often does this really happen.
Where can I find pictures of cosmetic surgeries gone wrong?

Hello. I'm 40 years old female and I have head several cosmetic procedures on my face and I'm very happy with the way I look right now. Luckily all operations went well but I will tell you what you need to know before you decide to have an operation. First, you must understand that cosmetic surgery is major surgery and you must take it seriously. Many problems are caused by the patients not listening about the recovery process as well as the real risks, because every operation has them.
You must be aware of all the risks of every procedure you consider or don't do it! Talk with your doctor seriously about all this. I don’t know where you can find those pictures that you’re looking for but I'm sure you could search out the internet for message boards of people who are not happy.

LOOK UNDER PLASTIC SURGERY GONE BAD<OR PLASTIC SURGERY HOLOCAUST>