Hello! I am a 36 year-old female and I have had dark circles around my eyes for like a year. The truth is that I have been working like crazy and haven’t had much good night sleep but I was also wondering if something else could be the reason for them to show up. Also, my mother suffered dark circles around her eyes ever since she turned 30. Does that have to do anything with my dark circles? Any reply is highly appreciated!

This is what I have learned during my dark circles quest. It is both age and hereditary factor that have something to do with your dark circles. I have suffered ddark circles since I turned 40 and have learned hot to lessen and hide them. I used to put almond oil on the dark spots around my eyes and gently massage the area. I made masks with cotton pads soaked in cold milk and lied with those on my eyes. I also took a private make-up course and learned how to hide them.

Hi Bundy,
I have dark circles as well and am about your age, I found some good info and also how to help cover them at this site:
http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Makeup-How-To-Apply-Under-Eye-Concealer.html

Good luck!